Welcome to Phi Lift Non-Surgical Face Lift Treatment, London UK
Rapid Results and Fast Recovery
The Phi-Lift Techniques, use the latest in state-of-the-art technology and innovation to delivery rapid recovery rejuvenation without the need for surgery, stitches or scarring.
No Surgery, Stitches Or Scarring
Combining non-surgical innovation with the concept of Facial Micro-Volumisation by augmenting natural lines and facial landmarks to give a more beautiful and rejuvenated appearance.
Concept Of Facial Micro-Volumisation
The technique highlights the natural curves of your face along the lines of the Golden Ratio (termed Phi-Lift). Contouring the Ogee facial curve in the middle third of the face and the lower third of the face to provide a natural non-surgical rejuvenation. Each treatment is customized to the individual undergoing treatment. The treatment favour rapid results with minimal downtime. The treatment avoids adding volume to the entire face i.e. the pillow face appearance, it places volume in specific areas that enhance the natural shape and curves of your face.
State-Of-The-Art Technology Augment Natural Beauty
Attractive facial characteristics are shaped with natural curves and arcs across the cheek bone with a smooth and regular jaw line. An attractive face is wider at the level of the cheekbones and then narrows towards the chin, this is sometimes referred to as the “Ogee” facial curve. With facial ageing there is a combination of the effects of gravity in a downward direction coupled with loss of facial volume and skin laxity. The ageing process results in loss of the volume around the upper cheeks leading to a less youthful appearance. The skin that was once relatively taught and elastics becomes becomes misshapen with more wrinkles and lines. The Phi-Lift technique enhances facial beauty by augmenting these artistic natural lines that favour facial beauty and attractiveness.
Enhances Facial Beauty With Phi Golden Ratio
Since the 16th century, many artists and architects have proportioned their works to approximate the golden ratio (1:1.62), believing this proportion to be aesthetically natural and beautiful. The Golden Ratio has been overlaid on thehuman face, giving rise to a Golden Ratio Mask, composed of line segments and shapes that relate to each other through the Golden or Divine Proportion (1:1.62).By utilizing the same lines the Phi-Lift enhances facial attractiveness.
What Are Phi-Lifttm Techniques?
Developed by a Facial Plastic Surgeon after more than a decade of specializing in facial surgery, combines our understanding of boney anatomy, state-of-the art innovation and artistry to facilitate the Phi-Lift techniques, a process of facial rejuvenation that:
- Lunchtime procedure with fast recovery and no surgery
- Minimally invasive (i.e. non-surgical technique)
- No need for general anaesthetic
- Natural looking result
- SFV Systematic Framework Volumisation: this technology combines our understanding of natural boney anatomy, use of state-of-the art innovation in technology. Utilise FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler to rejuvenate your face, the type of filler is dependent on location in face (Only FDA approved products are utilised, (U.S.A regulation approved, the Gold Standard for quality and medical safety).
- Phi-LIFT technology: Patented device is used to structurally augment along natural bone lines and curves along the lines of the Golden Ratio, this technology reduces the chance of bruising and swelling by 3x to conventional methods.
- Artistic Natural Lines,every persons face is unique and treatment must be customised for each individual based on Phi Golden Ratio and individual facial shape. The Phi-Lift does not use a set number of injections or treatments as each treatment is customised to the individual patient.
- Sculpted facial contouring favour highlight cheek bone area, jaw lines and area around the eyes. Contouring the areas of the middle and lower third of the face to favour a hear face shape
- The Phi-Lift PLUS technique incorporates skin rejuvenation to improve the quality of your skin by reducing fine lines, pigmentation and dark spots. The Plus technique does require 1-week of downtime.
- All treatments are completed by an accredited specialist registered with General Medical Council in the UK.
- Please note the Phi-Lift technology may not be suitable for all patients, please notify your doctor if you are currently pregnant or breast feeding.
What Does The Phi-Lift Do?
Natural rejuvenation of your face, by restoring the natural curves and shapes of your face that were present in youth.
- Restore Natural curves of the cheek
- Reduce dark lines and shadows.
- Smoothen the jaw and neck lines
- Avoids both surgery and general anaesthesia.
- There are no stitches, no sutures, no staples
- There is no limitation in travelling, can fly the next day
- The recovery is very fast with minimal downtime.
- In a younger patient the Phi-Lift will augment natural beauty by enhancing the artistic lines characterised by beauty
- In patient with facial ageing the Phi-Lift will rejuvenation and augment facial characteristics
- The treatment will last for 1-3 years, although top ups are recommended to improve effectiveness.
- What the Phi-Lift will not do is correct all facial ageing, it will not remove very loose skin or rejuvenate the skin itself, these would require additional treatments.
What Are Side Effects To Phi-Lift?
The Phi-Lift is a very safe technique.There can be some swelling and redness on the day of the treatment, rarely bruising can occur and very rarely allergy. There is an antidote to the filler and it can be dissolved.
Why Have The Phi-Lift?
What Are Phi-Lifttm Procedures?
is a minimally invasive facial contouring which accentuates the cheekbones, eye area, defines the jawline, chin and lifts the upper neck with no incisions, no anesthesia and produces instant results. This is our signature technique that is exclusively performed in London.
adds skin rejuvenation to the Phi-Lift Procedures. This technique includes resurfacing of the skin with the use of the latest in biological treatments (Platelet Rich Plasma) to heal faster.
focuses on enhancing focal areas of the face. These techniques are used in addition to the Phi-Lift technique to focus on improving specific areas of your face without the use of surgery, avoiding scars, avoid anaesthesia and avoids recovery time
Wrinkle Relaxing Treatment to reduce lines that are associated with facial expression and movement. Wrinkle relaxing treatments (termed Botox) have been used in health care since the 1970s and has been utilised in the cosmetic surgery industry for over 25 years. There are some patients with an eyelid condition (termed blepharospasm) have had botulinum toxin treatments over multiple decades. Botulinum toxin is considered a medication and must be prescribed by a doctor, in skilled hands it is a safe and effective over millions of people every year.
What are the indications for wrinkle smoothing techniques?
The treatment works by reducing fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the underlying facial muscles. With conservative treatment, untreated areas of the face are not affected, so you can still smile and frown with normal facial expression.
The most popular areas that wrinkle relaxing treatments are used are the:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows (termed Glabellar lines)
- Forehead lines (This may not be recommended by our specialist facial
- surgeons for some patients who have upper eyelid fullness)
- Crows feet (Fine lines at outside of the eyelids)
What does the treatment involve?
Botulinum toxin administered treatment can temporarily smooth moderate to severe wrinkles on the face. The treatment consists of a number of tiny injections made through a very fine needle directly into the relevant part of the face. The effects of the botulinum toxin injections begin to appear within a 2-3 days. The results generally last around four to six months, after which time, the injections can be repeated.
The treatment is non-invasive with recovery of a few days and you can resume your normal activities the day after treatment.
Like all medications, botulinum toxin must be prescribed by a doctor and is not appropriate for everyone. It is not recommended to have this treatment if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
What are the risks of wrinkle reducing treatments?
Side effects of botulinum toxin treatments are relatively rare when completed by a trained specialist.
- The commonest side effect is temporary redness in the area of injection which is temporary and lasts for a period of hours and can be covered with make-up concealer.
- Occasionally (<5%) of the time there can be a bruise as a consequence of botulinum toxin, that usually resolves over a period of 5-days, can take 2-weeks and can be covered with make-up or concealer.
- Rarely an allergy can occur to botulinum toxin treatment.
- Rarely an infection can occur with any skin treatment, precautions can be taken to minimise this risk.
- Rarely botulinum toxin can be ineffective.
- With treatments close to the eyes, it is possible the eyelid can be made droopy (termed ptosis) or even double-vision can occur (termed diplopia). Generally with good technique these temporary but inconveniencing complications can be avoided.
How quickly does the botox take to work?
Botox works by reducing muscle contractions and movement in the areas it is placed. The effect is not instantaneous, botox actually works over a period of 3-4 days. The effects will last for between four to six months before gradually wearing off.
Will my face be frozen?
With conservative botox treatment, untreated areas of the face are not affected, so you can still smile and frown with normal facial expression. If the botox is completed to the maximum it can leave a more frozen appearance, which lacks facial expression. Women use facial expression more than men, as a normal part of communication and keeping some facial expression can give a more natural appearance.